The Singapore International Foundation (SIF)'s Arts for Good Projects is a programme that brings together artists and different sectors of society to collaborate on arts-based initiatives for social good.
We are looking for projects that
- Connect Singapore and global communities creatively for social good through the arts
- Facilitate active engagement with, or participation by different communities across borders
- Promote cross-cultural understanding, international collaboration, and positive social change
- Feature either digital or hybrid means of production, presentation, collaboration, or community engagement
- Culminate in an online or hybrid engagement component that allows your project outcomes to benefit a wider audience base.
Priority will be given to Arts for Good Projects that address the theme of inclusivity. Projects that do not address the theme of inclusivity will still be eligible for consideration.
Applications close 5 March 2023, and projects should commence after 1 May 2023 and be completed by 31 October 2023. Successful applicants may receive up to S$20,000 per project.
For more information, please head to our website.