Spend your Labour Day weekend at the National Museum Singapore by exploring the Home, Truly and Picturing the Pandemic exhibitions to discover Singapore's past in a new light and redeem a special souvenir!
All you need is a mobile device or tablet with Internet connection. Upon arriving at the museum, please proceed to the Basement to register and start playing!
Terms and Conditions
1. The minimum age for participation is 10 years old, and all children must be accompanied by an adult.
2. Due to the limited slots, each participant may only register for 1 slot per day. Multiple participation per day is not allowed.
3. On the event day, NMS will hold your slot for 10 minutes, i.e. if you've registered for the 11.30am slot, we will only hold your slot until 11.40am. If you're not in the line by then, we will release your slot to someone else and you will need to wait for the next available slot for entry.
4. Only 1 souvenir is allowed per participant. Souvenirs are while stocks last. You are required to show an image at the redemption counter and additional verification will be done by staff onsite before redemption.
5. Please remember to take note of safe-distancing guidelines while you are exploring the exhibitions. Our gallery sitters may approach and remind you of the guidelines if these are not observed.
6. Pre-registration is strongly encouraged to participate in the Scavenger Hunt. Walk-in registration is subjected to availability.
The museum may delay your entry into the galleries if it has reached the maximum allowed occupancy. We also reserve the right to modify or change the terms and conditions listed above without prior notice.