Set sail for a Super Seacation on World Dream! Tease your five senses with the sights and sounds of Korea and experience the Hallyu K-Culture – from the colourful "Hanbok" traditional costumes, exquisite K-Food to the latest K-Beauty trends.
Take a closer look at the Korean National Dress Hanbok, and capture IG worthy moments of these gorgeous traditional costumes – all during the "Imagine Your Korea" Colourful Hanbok Costume Fashion Runway!
Or keep updated with the latest beauty tips and attain youthful radiance with Korean age-defying cosmetics at the Flawless Beauty Talks. Get expert advice from the top Korean hairstylists during our "Hair-ppiness" Styling and complete your K-Celebrity transformation.
Restaurant on Wheels will definitely whet the appetites of all K-Food fans. Choose from a wide variety of spicy Korean-cuisines – from Korean Minced Beef Bibimbap and Spicy BBQ Chicken to Korean Style Mussel Stew and Baked Fish with Chili Paste & Spring Onion. More sumptuous Korean gourmet will be served at various specialty restaurants including Korean Meat or Seafood Hot Pot, Cheese Tteokbokki and Korean Seafood Stew and more!
Other activities that passengers can enjoy include:
• Traditional fun games like Jegichagi and Tuho & Arrow
• Basic Korean conversations in K-Language Class
• Hallyu K-Pop Dance 101 Class and learn cool dance moves
• Authentic "Dae Jang Geum" K-Food Cooking Demonstration and learn about all things Kimchi
• All-time favourite K-Snacks and Korean hairstyling & beauty products at the "Mas-Issneu" K-Snacks on the go
Sailing for Rhythm of Korea is happening from 21 Feb – 31 Mar 2021, and bookings can be made here: www.dreamcruiseline.com