The inaugural edition of the SAW Art Symposium brings together local and international cultural leaders, policymakers, as well as industry movers and shakers in a series of curated talks and panel discussions. Produced by Plural Art Mag and supported by the National Arts Council, the Symposium will discuss topics relevant to the arts ecosystem in Singapore and its global partners in light of the prevailing global pandemic, as well as its implications for the future. Unfolding over a series of eight sessions, the speakers reflect on issues regarding space and placemaking, arts programming, technology and the art market.
The three-day programme will feature key speakers including:
- Daniel Birnbaum, Artistic Director, Acute Art
- Emily Sullivan, Curator, Kaldor Public Art Projects
- Fram Kitagawa, General Director, Echigo-Triennale
- Shubigi Rao, Artistic Director, Kochi-Muziris Biennale 2021
- Takashi Kudo, Communications Director, teamLab