The Remembering Resource: THE TRACES is a virtual gathering-cum-dialogue session on Theatre OX's unique journey in performer training and craft through the late 90s to early 2000s in Singapore.
With the ex-members of Theatre OX, as well as notable practitioners who have encountered Theatre OX's work through the years, we will visit our shared theatre history, and ruminate on the evolution of performer training, through a cozy sharing of personal experiences, anecdotes, and treasured memories.
- Sasitharan Thirunalan (Principal of ITI, former Artistic Director of The Substation)
- Kok Heng Leun (Artistic Director of Drama Box, former programme executive of The Substation)
- Wong Chee Meng (Researcher in cultural History, former bilingual journalist and occasional theatre reviewer)
- Chew Boon Leong (Senior Correspondent at SPH, playwright of Death of A Hero, 1995)
- Sherman Ong (Filmmaker, Photographer for performance of Theatre OX)
- Julius Foo (Theatre Practitioner, former core member of Theatre OX)
- Ang Gey Pin (Artistic Director of Sourcing Within, former Artistic Director of Theatre OX)
- Beverly Low Yuen Wei (Founder of Grain Performance & Research Lab, former core member of Theatre OX)
- Tan Pei Hwee (Theatre Practitioner, former core member of Theatre OX)
We thank the National Youth Council Young Changemakers for their support in this project.