Socially engaged theatre group Drama Box is looking for an inspirational, passionate and creative Company Director to work alongside the Artistic Directors to strategically and operationally lead the company, playing a key role in shaping and achieving the company's plans. This individual will oversee and manage Drama Box's day-to-day affairs, be accountable for the financial, partnerships, fundraising and overall operations of the company.
Drama Box is looking for someone with the following traits:
- An affinity for Drama Box's work and values
- At least 8 years' experience working in the theatre/arts industry, and has been in a leadership position
- A solid understanding of corporate finance, partnership development and fundraising
- The ability to represent Drama Box to the arts community, stakeholders, international and local partners
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English, and fluency in at least one other language
Interested applicants should email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19 June 2020.