The Young Company is a holistic actor training programme for youths between 16 – 25 and will equip you with the skills and techniques you need to shine onstage as well as in your future career of choice.
The programme is designed by theatre veteran Daniel Jenkins and features guest teachers who specialise in fields such as Improvisation, Voice Acting, Devising, Physical Theatre, Musical Theatre and the Stanislavsky System.
The programme is divided into 2 years: the first year is a comprehensive actor training programme with an optional second year to participate in the graduation company.
Why join The Young Company?
- Receive mentorship from established theatre practitioners
- Learn audition techniques and develop a range of monologues to use in different audition situations
- Attend masterclasses and workshops by local and international practitioners at no extra cost
- Complimentary access to SRT's productions
- Networking opportunities with SRT's creative teams and the wider industry