CALLING ALL ASPIRING PERFORMERS!
The Singapore Monologue Slam is back bigger and bolder.
The first of it's kind, The Singapore Monologue Slam aims to provide a platform for creative expression and exploration. We wish to provide the younger generation with a platform for creative exploration beyond the school curriculum and lessons. Looking for a opportunity to act or perform an original script? The Singapore Monologue Slam is for you!
1. Participants have to be between 13 to 35 years old, all nationalities are welcome.
2. Each participant may only register once for the competition this year.
3. Only monologues that are contemporary in nature are allowed. Improvisations, screenplays, stand up comedy routines, poetry or traditional recitation is strictly forbidden.
4. Original scripts are welcome and encouraged.
5. All monologues must not be longer than 1 minute for the preliminary round, and no longer than 2 minutes for the Grand Slam.
We hope to see you soon!