The training focuses on techniques to become a Voice Actor.
• Introduction to Voice Over and Voice Acting
• Bringing out the orator in you
• How to talk with ease
• How to get started - What it takes to be a VOA
• VO Games
• Pronunciation & Articulation - The neutral accent
• Mastering Accents
• Voice Acting & Impersonation
• Voice ages
• Voice Over Genres
• Auditioning process,
• Industry Insider Tips and Tricks
• Dos and Don'ts of VO beginner's
• VO Industry Terms and definitions
• Breathing Right to Sound Resonant
• VO Etiquette
• Vocal Care
• Script interpretation and narrative styles and stress marking
• VO Knowledge - Expert Insights
• How to succeed in vO
At the end of the beginner's guide - I send each participant
1. A first impression categorisation of their unique voices
2. With a pack of scripts from various genres. They can pick 4-5 scripts from the pack or scripts of their choice based on their voice strengths and my recommendations/suggestions on what genres they should concentrate on. This will be their prep for the Advanced Guide.
Requirements and Remarks:
**PLEASE REGISTER AT CCs COUNTER IF YOU ARE USING SKILLSFUTURE CREDIT TO OFFSET THE COURSE FEE**
There will be a 30-minute break. No food or beverage is permitted to be served or consumed during the session or in the premises.
Please bring your own water, lunch, and beverages.
For Singaporeans aged 25 years and above, you may use Skillsfuture Credit to directly offset course fees
for Skillsfuture@PA courses. Claiming of Skillsfuture Credit to Training Provider (Changi Simei CC) must
be carried out AT LEAST 7 DAYS before the class start date. In failing to do so, the CC reserves the right to cancel his/her class enrolment.
You may apply for the Skillsfuture Credit through www.myskillsfuture.gov.sg using MyskillsFuture Course Code: TGS-2018508503