The training focuses on techniques to become a Voice Actor.
• Introduction to Voice Over and Voice Acting
• Bringing out the orator in you
• How to talk with ease
• How to get started - What it takes to be a VOA
• VO Games
• Pronunciation & Articulation - The neutral accent
• Mastering Accents
• Voice Acting & Impersonation
• Voice ages
• Voice Over Genres
• Auditioning process,
• Industry Insider Tips and Tricks
• Dos and Don'ts of VO beginner's
• VO Industry Terms and definitions
• Breathing Right to Sound Resonant
• VO Etiquette
• Vocal Care
• Script interpretation and narrative styles and stress marking
• VO Knowledge - Expert Insights
• How to succeed in vO
At the end of the beginner's guide - I send each participant
1. A first impression categorisation of their unique voices
2. With a pack of scripts from various genres. They can pick 4-5 scripts from the pack or scripts of their choice based on their voice strengths and my recommendations/suggestions on what genres they should concentrate on. This will be their prep for the Advanced Guide.
Requirements and Remarks:
**PLEASE REGISTER AT CCs COUNTER IF YOU ARE USING SKILLSFUTURE CREDIT TO OFFSET THE COURSE FEE**
There will be a 30 minutes break.
Please bring your own water, lunch and beverages.
For Singaporeans aged 25 years and above, you may use Skillsfuture Credit to directly offset course fees
for Skillsfuture@PA courses. Claiming of Skillsfuture Credit to Training Provider (Changi Simei CC) must
be carried out AT LEAST 7 DAYS before class start date. In failing to do so, the CC reserves the right to cancel his/her class enrolment.
You may apply the Skillsfuture Credit through www.myskillsfuture.gov.sg