The Singapore International Foundation (SIF)'s Arts for Good Projects is a programme that brings together artists and different sectors of society to collaborate on arts-based initiatives for social good.
We are looking for projects that
• Connect Singapore and global communities creatively for social good through the arts in view of social distancing practices and travel restrictions
• Facilitate active engagement with or participation by different communities across borders
• Feature hybrid means of production, presentation, collaboration or community engagement
• Promote cross-cultural understanding, international collaboration and positive social change
For this year, priority will be given to Arts for Good Projects that:
• Involve persons with disabilities, and/or
• Address the theme of environmental and urban sustainability
Projects should commence after 1 July 2022 and be completed by 31 December 2022. Successful applicants may receive up to SGD 20,000 per project.