Join our 3-hour workshop about the art of facilitating and directing plays within a secondary school environment. It is designed to provide you with essential strategies and valuable tools to effectively bring your creative visions to life while collaborating with your students, allowing for a dynamic and stage-ready performance.
Whether you're an experienced director or new to the field, this workshop aims to empower you to enhance your teaching and directing skills.
This in-person workshop offers you opportunities to interact with our expert teaching artist and at the end of it allows you to:
- Gain insight into the unique challenges and rewards of directing secondary school productions
- Learn effective techniques for working with young actors and managing a school theater program
- Explore innovative approaches to staging and production design
- Discover resources and tools to enhance your directing skills
- Learn how to work with young actors
- Discover ways to overcome common challenges faced in school productions